On 28 and 29 June 2018 ECA held its annual Workshop hosted by SQAA in Ljubljana.
The main results of the meeting are:
- A new Board was appointed by the members.
- Members agreed on the ECA strategy for 2018-2023.
- The annual report 2017, the revised budget 2018 and draft budget 2019 with the same membership fees as for 2018 were approved. In addition, the Financial Committee 2018 was appointed.
- Common agency fees for stand-alone CeQuInt procedures and a call for a new CeQuInt website were approved.
- Presentations of projects with ECA involvement and an excellent discussion with Koen Verlaeckt (Secretary General of the Flemish Interuniversity Council-VLIR) on the Paris Communiqué and the proposals on European Universities.
For past ECA events see here.