Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland is pleased to invite academics, PhD students, internationalization experts and officers, scholars, educators and researchers to submit abstracts for “Academics for SUCTIA Final Conference” (max. 300 words, excluding bibliography) for talks of 20 minutes plus ten minutes of discussion, which will take place on 2-3 June 2022.
Participation is free of charge.
The conference will provide a forum for discussion on internationalisation and its new perspectives. We are expecting proposals on the following topics/ themes:
- Internationalisation of academics
- Academic freedom vs. internationalisation
- Internationalisation of staff at HEIs
- Intercultural classroom and its management
- Internationalisation and teaching
- International and intercultural learning outcomes
- Internationalisation at home
- Comprehensive internationalisation
- Quality measurements of internationalisation
- Internationalisation of research/ publications
- Digital internationalisation
The deadline for proposal submissions is March 31st 2022. Please send an abstract to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be notified by April 8th, 2022.
Read more about the conference here: https://suctia.com/conference/
SUCTIA is a Erasmus + Strategic Partnership project funded for the years 2019-2022. It was built in the wake of SUCTI, a three-year initiative (2016-2019) approved for funding under the European Commission’s Erasmus+ – KA2 Strategic Partnerships for higher education focusing on the internationalisation of administrative staff. The project was coordinated by the URV, Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Tarragona, Spain). SUCTI showed that systemic change through training sessions for administrative staff is a key to success of the international university and the impact of this change has been measured and assessed.