The Dublin Descriptors are the cycle descriptors (or "level descriptors") developed in 2003 and adopted in the Qualifications Framework of the European Higher Education Area. They offer generic statements of typical expectations of achievements and abilities associated with awards that represent the end of each of a (Bologna) cycle or level.
- Bologna Follow-Up Group (2005) Framework for Qualifications of the European Higher Education Area. Kopenhagen, p. 9.
- Qualification descriptors
- Qualifications framework
- Qualifications Framework of the European Higher Education Area
- Learning outcomes
- Level descriptor
- European Qualifications Framework
- Higher education in Europe