The formal outcome of an assessment and validation process which is obtained when a competent body determines that an individual has achieved learning outcomes to given standards.
- European Commission. (2008). The European qualifications framework for lifelong learning (EQF). Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, p. 11.
- Qualification descriptors
- Framework for Qualifications of the European Higher Education Area
- Higher education in Europe
- Level descriptor
- European Qualifications Framework