The purpose of the Multilateral Agreement on the Mutual Recognition of Accreditation Results regarding Joint Programmes (MULTRA) is to simplify the accreditation and recognition of joint programmes and degrees awarded and to provide an efficient way to expand mutual recognition to more European Higher Education Area countries.
More information about the MULTRA can be found here.
- Coordination Point
- ECA Single accreditation procedure
- ECA Assessment framework for joint programmes in single accreditation procedures
- National components for the assessment of joint programmes in single accreditation procedures
- Multiple national accreditation (or quality assurance) procedures regarding joint programmes
- Joint accreditation (or quality assurance) procedures regarding joint programmes
- Joint programmes and quality assurance