ECA currently has 17 members from 11 countries. All members of ECA are quality assurance agencies in EHEA countries that undertake accreditation or accreditation-like procedures. Members pay an annual fee of EUR 4,000.
- ACPUA – Aragon Agency for Quality Assurance and Strategic Foresight in Higher Education, Spain
- ACSUCYL – Agencia para la Calidad del Systema Universitario de Castilla y León, Spain
- ACSUG – Agency for Quality Assurance in the Galician University System, Spain
- AHPGS – Accreditation Agency in Health and Social Sciences, Germany
- AIKA – Academic Information Centre / Latvian Quality Agency for Higher Education, Latvia
- ANECA – National Agency for the Quality Assessment and Accreditation, Spain
- AQAS – Agency for Quality Assurance through Accreditation of Study Programmes, Germany
- ASHE – Agency for Science and Higher Education, Croatia
- CTI – Engineering Degree Commission, France
- Danish Accreditation Institution, Denmark
- HCERES – High Council for the Evaluation of Research and Higher Education, France
- NVAO – Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders, the Netherlands and Flanders (Belgium)
- PKA – Polish Accreditation Committee, Poland
- SQAA – Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, Slovenia
- UKÄ -Swedish Higher Education Authority, Sweden
- Unibasq – Agency for the Quality of the Basque University System, Spain
- ZEvA – Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency, Germany
QA agencies outside the EHEA (or agencies from EHEA that do not fulfill all membership criteria yet) can participate as observer in all meetings of ECA after approval by the ECA Board. These observers pay an annual fee of EUR 2,000. There are currently 2 observers:
- CHE – Council for Higher Education, Israel.
- THE-ICE – International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education, Australia.
If your agency would like to apply as ECA member or observer then please fill out the application form.